Constantia Guest Lodge ***
133 Emmarentia Street, Meyerspark - 0184 Pretoria
Photos of the hotel
Located in a tranquil area of Pretoria, yet only a short drive from Johannesburg International Airport, this guest lodge benefits from its typical African flair.
Easily accessible via the highway, Constantia Guest Lodge is set in an authentic Cape Dutch-style building. Relax in your comfortable guest room, named after Africa’s Big Five, or read a book in the traditional lapa hut.
The garden area features a private outdoor pool as well as sunny terrace. Ideal, if you wish to start the day with a refreshing morning swim, followed by a scrumptious open-air breakfast.
Next to laundry and secretarial services, the hotel staff is happy to arrange the airport shuttle for you. Sample delicious wines and drinks at the lodge. Dinner can be served upon request.
- Arriving at Johannesburg Airport, follow the R21 in the direction of
- Take the Pietersburg (N1 North) turn-off.
- Turn onto the N4, direction of Witbank.
- Turn left onto Watermeyer Street.
- Continue for about 1km, then turn right onto Nina Street after Moreleta
- Turn left onto Rabie Street.
- Turn right onto Emmarentia Street and continue uphill.
- The lodge is on your right-hand side.