About Guest Lodge
37 Anderson Street, Brooklyn - 0181 Pretoria
Photos of the hotel
Located in the heart of Brooklyn, Pretoria, this lodge offers air-conditioned rooms. It provides a well-stocked bar serving organic tea and freshly ground coffee. Free private parking is available on site.
Each spacious room features a modern décor and comes with a minibar and flat-screen TV. The ensuite bathroom comes with a heated towel rail, toiletries, and a hairdryer.
A free shuttle service is provided by About Guest Lodge’s staff. The Loftus Versfeld Stadium and the Edoardo Villa Museum are about 5 km away.
A full English breakfast is served daily. Room service, including breakfast, can be ordered. A packed lunch is available on request.
The Lotus Versfeldpark ?is station is about a 15-minute walk from the guest lodge and connects to the rest of Pretoria.
From the N14:
- Take the Eeufees exit, and turn right at the traffic light.
- Take the first exit left, and keep right until Fountains Circle.
- Follow the circle to George Storrar Drive.
- George Storrar Drive becomes Middel Street, follow to Brooklyn Circle.
- Follow the circle to Duncan Road to Anderson Street.
- Turn left into Anderson Street and cross William and Hay Street.
- The hotel is on the left.
From the N1:
- Take Atterbury Road away from Menlyn Shopping Centre. C
- Continue until Lynnwood Road and turn left.
- Continue with Lynnwood Road, cross Duncan Road and turn left into Roper Street.
- Turn left into the second street, Anderson Street.
- The hotel is to the left.