Variety Stay Guesthouse ***
Aahiya, Thulusdhoo Island - 08040 Thulusdhoo
Photos of the hotel
Located by the white sandy beach on Thulusdhoo Island, Variety Stay Guesthouse offers simple air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in its public areas.
Besides having a swim in the outdoor pool, guests can make arrangements for water sport activities and fishing trips. Safety deposit boxes and laundry facilities are available. The restaurant serves local and international dishes.
Variety Stay Guesthouse is a 40-minute speed boat ride from Male International Airport. It is within easy walking distance to snorkelling and diving spots, as well as the Chicken and Coke Surfing Points.
Please note that the hotel will contact guests directly with a credit card pre-authorisation letter on the day of booking.
The guest house is located in the local island of Thulusdhoo where government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Guests can get to the island of Thulusdhoo via speedboat transfer, which only takes 40 minutes. For guests taking the ferry, the transfer is a 90-minute journey. Both transfers come at a fee and are quoted per trip basis and not per person basis.
The ferry boat transfer service is only available at the following times:
Island Ferry (departs from the jetty in front of Marry Brown)
* Departs from Male (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) at 15:30
* Departs from Male (Friday) at 22:30
* Departs from Thulusdhoo (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) at 07:30
* Departs from Thulusdhoo (Friday) at 14:30
**The ferry does not operate on Tuesdays.
Province Ferry (departs from Villingili Ferry Terminal) - this journey takes 2 hours and 15 minutes.
* Departs from Male (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) at 14:30
* Route: Male-Hinmafushi-Hura-Thulusdhoo (There is a 10-minute transit at each stop)
* Departs from Thulusdhoo (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) at 07:25
* Route: Thulusdhoo-Hura-Hinmafushi-Male' (There is a 10-minute transit at each stop)
**The ferry does not operate on Fridays.