Best Western Hotel de Madrid Nice ***
3 rue de Belgique - 06000 Nice
Photos of the hotel
Ideally in the center of Nice, the Best Western Hotel de Madrid is less than 15 minutes by foot from the Promenade des Anglais and the sea.
Rooms are air-conditioned and decorated in a subtle, colonial style, all equipped with private bathrooms with a hairdryer. They have a TV with Canal+ satellite channels and free Wi- Fi. Some have a balcony.
This charming hotel provides the perfect starting point for a visit to the beach, the shopping, the casinos or the narrow streets of Nice Old Town with its colorful flower market.
Nice Train Station is a 2 minute walk away.The Avenue Jean Medecin, with its shopping and restaurants, is just 70 yards from this hotel.
Food & beverage
The buffet and continental breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the 'Gauguin' breakfast room.
By Car (from the North):
- From highway A8, exit at Nice Nord.
- Then drive down Boulevard Gambetta, then Avenue Mallausséna, then Rue d'Angleterre.
By Car (from the East):
- From highway A8, exit at Nice Centre.
- Then follow Acropolis, Tunnel Malraux , Boulevard Raimbaldi and Rue d'Angleterre.
By Car (from the West):
- From highway A8, exit at Aeroport.
- Then follow Promenade des Anglais, Boulevard Gambetta, Avenue Thiers and Rue de Belgique.
By Shuttle (from the airport):
- From 08.00 to 21.00 every 30 minutes, the
shuttle number 99 takes you directly from the airport to the city centre (get off at the main railway station).
- Once there, cross Avenue Thiers.
- Take Rue de Belgique on your left-hand side.