Central Hotel Prague ***
Rybná 8 - 110 00 Prague
Photos of the hotel
Central Hotel Prague is close to Republic Square (Nám?stí Republiky) and near the Kotva department store and the Palladium shopping center, and features Wi-Fi throughout the entire building for free.
The Old Town Square with the famous Astronomical Clock and the next metro station are only a 3-minute walk away. Wenceslas Square, Powder Tower as well as the fashionable Parizska street are also nearby.
All rooms at the Central Hotel Prague come equipped with satellite TV and a safe. Each unit also includes a private bathroom provided with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Relax with a cup of coffee, tea or your favorite drink in the lobby bar, which has a large, flat-screen plasma TV and also serves cocktails.
By public transportation:
- Metro line B to Republic Square (nám?stí Republiky)
- Exit to Kotva department store
- Go around the Kotva department store and take the first street on the right, where you find the hotel
From the airport:
- Bus to Dejvicka metro station (line A)
- Walk to Mustek and change for B line to Republic Square (nám?stí Republiky)
- Proceed as indicated above.
An airport pick-up service is available at an additional cost.
Cafe Bar Central is open daily 7 am to 10 am.