Botel Racek ***
Podolské náb?eží - 14100 Prague
Photos of the hotel
Moored on the Vltava River, Botel Racek is only a 10-minute tram ride from central Prague. It offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
This boat hotel offers rooms with satellite TV and bathrooms with hairdryers. Ducks and swans can be seen from the windows.
Botel Racek features a bar and a restaurant serving traditional Czech cuisine.
Tram line no. 17 stops right outside Botel Racek. Public transport tickets are available at the reception.
The center can also be reached in a 25-minute walk along the river. Vyšehrad Castle and a public swimming pool are close by the Racek Botel.
From the airport by public transport:
- Take bus 100 to Zli?ín
- From there, take the yellow subway line B to Karlovo nám?stí
- Exit to Palackého nám?stí (Palacký Square)
- Take tram 3, 16, 17 or 21 towards Podolí to the Kublov stop (third stop)
- Get off and proceed for about 300 metres on foot to the botel.
From the main train station or Holešovice station:
- Take the red subway line C to Florenc
- Change for subway line B and go to Karlovo nám?stí
- Proceed as indicated above