Radlicka 40/857 - 150 00 Prague
Photos of the hotel
The charming, family-owned Andel hotel is conveniently located next to Prague's modern business and shopping centre Andel, 50 metres from the subway station.
All rooms to the front side and on the top floor are fitted with double glazed windows.
More than 100 TV and radio channels and of course free internet access throughout the entire building are at your disposal.
In the morning the rich breakfast buffet, served under ancient vaults, provides you with energy to spend a great day in Prague. Coffee and various drinks are served in the vaulted cellar.
The friendly multilingual reception team will provide you with any information you may need for an enjoyable time in Prague.
7 camera-protected parking spaces in front of Hotel Andel are available for free. In case the parking spaces are taken, further paid guarded parking lots are offered next to Hotel Andel.
Hotel Andel can be easily reached by car and public transportation.
Hotel Andel is situated in the centre of Prague, close to Villa Bertramka, the traditional Staropramen brewery and the modern shopping and business centre City Center Zlaty Andel. There you can spend your leisure time shopping, bowling or in the multiplex cinema. Furthermore Holmes Place offers fitness facilities next to the hotel.
1.) From "Hlavni Nadrazi" (main railway station) by public transport:
- Red metro line C towards "Nadrazi Holesovice" for one stop to "Florenc".
- Change to yellow metro line B towards "Zlicin" and go 5 stops to "Andel".
- Get off and proceed in direction of arriving metro train, use the escalator and leave on the next level via exit "Zenske Domovy - Radlicka" (last stairs on the right-hand side).
- On the street walk straight ahead for about 20 metres to the crossing of "Za Zenskymi Domovy" and "Radlicka" streets and turn left there.
- The Andel hotel is the fifth building on your right-hand side.
The journey takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
2.) From "Nadrazi Holesovice" (Holesovice railway station) by public transport:
- Red metro line C towards "Haje" for 2 stops to "Florenc" and proceed as explained above.
3.) From "Smichovske Nadrazi" (Smichov railway station) by public transport:
- Yellow metro line B towards "Cerny Most" and get off at the next stop "Andel".
- Walk back in reverse direction of the arriving metro, use an escalator, leave on the next level via the exit "Zenske Domovy - Radlicka" (the last stairs on your right-hand side) and proceed as explained at point 1.).
The journey takes about 3 minutes.
4.) From the airport by public transport:
- Bus no. 100 to the "Zlicin" metro station.
- Yellow line B to the "Andel" station and walk back in reverse direction of the arriving metro, take the escalator, leave on the next level via the exit "Zenske Domovy - Radlicka" (the last stairs on your right-hand side) and proceed as explained at point 3.).
The journey takes about 50 minutes
Nearest subway station - 100 meters from the hotel
Nearest train station - 200 meters from the hotel
Nearest tram station - 200 meters from the hotel
Nearest bus station - 150 meters from the hotel
Please note that there is only limited number of parking spaces available on site.
Please note that the currency of Czech Republic is CZK. The hotel is not able to accept cash payments in Euro for all services they are offering. All services announced in Euro will be changed with the exchange rate given by the Czech National Bank. If you prefer to pay in Euro please use our bureau of exchange at our reception. Rates are available at the reception.