The St. Regis Hotel ***
602 Dunsmuir Street - V6B 1Y6 Vancouver
Photos of the hotel
In a central location, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. Breakfast is included. Vancouver City Centre Skytrain station is a 5-minute walk away.
A flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are provided in each room at The St. Regis Hotel. Featuring modern décor, all rooms include a desk and sitting area. Free worldwide phone calls are available in all guest rooms.
Featuring art deco and mahogany furnishings the Gotham Steakhouse and Cocktail Bar serves American cuisine. Seafood and vegetarian dining options are served daily at the St. Regis Bar & Grill.
Guests at Hotel St. Regis can enjoy access to gym facilities at Steve Nash Sports Club located across from the hotel. A business center is on site. Concierge and babysitting services are available.
Vancouver Convention Centre is a 10-minute walk away. BC Place is half a mile from this hotel.
The St. Regis Hotel is downtown Vancouver’s only New York-style, newly renovated heritage hotel. Boutique in size The St. Regis Hotel elegantly blends the classic with the contemporary.
The St. Regis staff pride themselves on providing superior accommodations and customer service, affordable rooms and personalized small hotel comforts and friendliness.
All of the guest rooms offer state-of-the-art technology, including flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms and many other luxurious amenities.
Food & beverage
Located between 2 of the high-end restaurants in Vancouver, the Gotham Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar and The Shore Club restaurant, guests at The St. Regis Hotel can enjoy the American-style steakhouse featuring tender steaks and stiff drinks or the day's freshest fish and seafood, as well as succulent prime Alberta steaks, in a dynamic, high-energy atmosphere.
The St. Regis Hotel is conveniently located in Vancouver's business district and is within walking distance of many popular attractions:
- Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre
- Canada Place and the Cruise Ship Terminal
- Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Chanel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Pacific Centre
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- GM Place-Home of the Vancouver Canucks
- BC Place-Home of the BC Lions
- Stanley Park and Vancouver Aquarium
- Historic Chinatown, Yaletown and Gastown
- The US/Canada Boarder is located 60 km (36 miles) from the hotel.
- Take the I5 which turns into Highway 99 at the US/Canada boarder.
- Follow this highway until you Broadway Street.
- Turn left on Broadway and drive to Granville Street.
- Turn right on Granville. Go over the Granville Street Bridge taking the Seymour Street exit.
- Take Seymour to Dunsmuir Street. Turn left on Dunsmuir Street and you will see the St. Regis Hotel on the left hand side almost at the corner.
From YVR airport:
- Start going Northwest on Grant McConachie Way.
- Stay straight to go on Arthur Laing Bridge. Take the ramp toward Granville St./ City Centre.
- Turn slight right onto SW Marine Dr., this street becomes Granville St. (4.8 miles).
- Take the Seymour St. / Hwy-99 N ramp toward BC Ferrries / Horseshoe Bay / Whistler.
- Stay straight to go onto Seymour St. / Provincial Route 99 N.
- Continue to follow Seymour St. and turn left on Dunsmuir St.
- The Hotel is located at the corner next to the Starbucks
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.